Service Delivery Specialist
- Telecom House, Princess Way, Prudhoe NE42 6NJ, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
Respond to all Partner requests efficiently and professionally, enhancing the Partner experience and providing excellent customer service at all times to ensure the overall success of Digital Wholesale Solutions.
Build & maintain cohesive, professional relationships with Business Partners, colleagues & other internal departments at all times.
- Processing voice, data & landline vets, connection/ports, upgrade and miscellaneous requests on EE & O2 using our bespoke Intouch system.
- Liaising with the Networks to complete all requests within published SLA’s ensuring the customer/partners jobs are correct & fully complete before confirming as actioned.
- Keep all correspondence on every Intouch Job before completing
- Offer advise/alternative solutions if the Partner request cannot be processed ensuring the customer receives the service they require
- Ability to prioritise your working day and chase outstanding job requests ensuring no Intouch job is left longer than 1 day without updating.
- Help out with team workload as required
- Adhere to Quality Control Processes
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and escalate if in any doubt
- Periodically review Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Location: Prudhoe/ Home based
- Articulate, personable and a good communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong customer service & attention to detail skills
- Industry experience desirable
- Microsoft Office skills
- Commercial awareness
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.