Account Director - Mobile (Midlands/ Field based)
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
We have been operating in the international voice market since inception and have become one of the leading providers of global voice, mobile and contact centre solutions. Our valuable vendor partnerships enable us to provide services to the wholesale market serving major global PTOs as well as the reseller community, with solutions available in 160 countries.
The main objective is to achieve sales targets by identifying new business opportunities through a combination of upselling and cross-selling to an existing reseller base and acquiring business from new resellers.
Location will be covering Midlands
- To build and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities to support the achievement of sales targets
- Deliver against set sales targets, key business objectives and individual key performance indicators.
- To work closely with the Account Managers – both field and desk based.
- Produce weekly/monthly sales reports including sales forecasts.
- Maintain up to date records on our CRM system.
- Create and deliver successful customer presentations and proposals – (at all levels).
- Identify new sales opportunities to maximise growth and revenue within your base of partners and associated territory or market segment.
- Train and up-skill partners to deliver maximum sales potential.
- To keep up to date of the marketplace / industry in which Daisy operates.
- To interface into DWS functions e.g. product development and marketing teams, providing market feedback on various aspects including price trends and competitor activity.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary, raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
• Demonstrable sales experience in the competitive new mobile telecoms’ environment.
• An up to date awareness of the Mobile arena
• Demonstrable achievement of sales targets
• Field sales experience
• Experience in working within the wholesale marketplace
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.