- 166 Handford Rd, Ipswich IP1 2BH, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
We have been operating in the international voice market since inception and have become one of the leading providers of global voice, mobile and contact centre solutions. Our valuable vendor partnerships enable us to provide services to the wholesale market serving major global PTOs as well as the reseller community, with solutions available in 160 countries.
This role supports the Daisy business with the goods in and out for Daisy Distribution stores. Receiving goods in, dispatching goods out and supporting teams from around Daisy with information this is a vital role to ensure all of our customers and dealers are provided with quick and accurate hardware for their requests.
- Receiving goods in and booking all that arrives into the Navision system with a quick and accurate process to adhere to.
- Booking goods out via our Navision system through pick notes received through this system from small sim cards up to large handset orders whilst being accurate when picking the correct goods and dispatching them in a timely manner.
- Working to a deadline at the end of each day ensuring all goods requests are dispatched on time with the correct goods/IMEI and paperwork applicable to each and every request leaving the stores area.
- Ensuring that stock takes and cycle counts are completed within a regular period set by the Logistics Manager and ensuring the stores area is clean, tidy and free from any issues that may affect health and safety regulations.
- IT skills an advantage but training on our Navision system will be provided.
- Working within a close team environment in a stores/warehouse environment.
- Working to deadlines and being able to think on your feet.
- Good communication skills via email/telephone is extremely important.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme