Desk Based Retentions Manager
- Lindred Rd, Brierfield, Nelson, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
The Desk Based Retentions Manager is responsible for controlling our network performance by maintaining our customer base, working closely with our Business Partners, reducing the loss of customers, increasing account upgrades and processing additional funding requests for our Mobile accounts across the O2, Vodafone and EE networks.
- To reduce and maintain O2, Vodafone and EE network loss levels at the required standards as set by senior management
- Deal with and support Business Partners on a daily basis to drive re-sign connection levels within the mobile base
- Collate feedback, engage business partners and Network representatives to produce consolidated At Risk reporting on a weekly basis to be communicated back to the Sales Manager
- Liaise closely with your Sales and Retention colleagues to improve re-sign processes and further develop retention success within the business.
- Process additional funding requests for resigning customers on the O2, Vodafone and EE networks.
- Record and maintain personal and team workflow on InTouch and DPM internal CRM systems
- Use management level churn Indication reports to improve retentions techniques and to discuss at risk customers
- Improve and stabilise Out of Contract customer levels to meet KPI’s as set by senior management and the mobile networks.
- Ensure all active Partners in your area are contacted on a quarterly basis to discuss / review customers who require resigning
- Minimum of 15 unique proactive calls to Partners to drive resign success with a minimum daily talk time for incoming and outgoing calls of 90 minutes per day
- Respond to all emails within 48 hours (working days)
- Respond to all telephone messages with 24 hours (working days)
- Be fully responsible for the satisfaction of partners by dealing with queries in a timely manner and engaging with the relevant departments to give constructive feedback and permanent resolution ideas to remove the area of dissatisfaction for the future
- Maintain a professional appearance, telephone manner and attitude at all times
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
- Fluency and dexterity in standard PC applications, especially Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be confident and competent on the phone, dealing with business partners.
- Prior experience in the telecoms sector is preferred and in particular previous mobile experience
- High level of accuracy and numerical ability and attention to detail
- Time Management, with an ability to meet all deadlines
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Effective communication as appropriate to the needs of the audience
- Willingness to travel to other locations around the country to attend training sessions
- A professional and personable disposition at all time, promoting a positive corporate image
- Demonstrably high levels of written and verbal communication skills and attention to grammatical and layout detail.
- Ability to set priorities for incoming tasks from a number of different sources in order to meet deadlines, ability to work under pressure and with conflicting and changing priorities.
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively with a high degree of accuracy, in an environment of distraction and changing needs, and often highly demanding business requirements
- The ability to work unsupervised within guidelines.
- Resilience and problem solving ability in difficult situations
- An ability to work with a diverse range of people at all levels
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.