Internal Acquisitions & Contract Coordinator
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
Join us at DWS to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential. In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at DWS.
If you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What will you be doing as our Internal Acquisitions & Contract Coordinator?
- You will support and assist the Contracts Manager
- Ensure uniform approach to contract matters.
- You will be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities workload in a busy environment.
- Support with Ad-hoc duties.
- Provide support to the Contracts Manager.
- Review Transfer / Novation documents.
- Manage the Transfer / Novation process.
- Manage internal acquisitions.
- Analyses internal asset reports.
- Run quarterly Due Diligence Reports.
- Ensure all tracker spreadsheets are up to date.
- Manage relevant inbox’s.
- Investigate and respond to any billing / contract escalations.
- Ad-hoc duties.
- General administration.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary, raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Working Location: Chandlers Ford, London or Home Based.
Chandler's Ford, London or Home-based
- Strong numeracy and Excel skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a finance role would be preferable.
- Previous experience of telecoms and the wholesale market would be an advantage.
- Communicate well with all stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme