Graduate Onboarding Executive
- W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Are you a recent Graduate looking for a role in ed-tech? Are you passionate about theatre and the arts and providing a great service to our clients?
Graduate Onboarding Executive (United States) - Digital Theatre+
Who are we?
Digital Theatre+ is used by over 4 million students in over 3000 schools, colleges and universities around the world. Currently unrivalled in the education market sector and with ongoing investment, we are growing our team and operate with the spirit of a highly entrepreneurial scale up . We believe the arts are for everyone, not the few, and we want to bring live performance into every classroom and library, along with tools and content.
Although this has been a rollercoaster of a year, the EdTech industry is an expanding market and we are uniquely situated to help shape how educational institutions use technology to enhance a student’s learning experience in the digital age (both in the classroom and remotely). Digital Theatre+ has adapted particularly well to the ‘new normal’ and has introduced a hybrid remote first working model. Whilst you will have access to an office based in Chicago, you will have added flexibility to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. Note: We are open to applicants across ALL US States.
Who are you?
Our onboarding team is expanding due to the high number of customers that are signing up to Digital Theatre+. You are an excellent communicator and a great team player who’s looking for a place to learn, grow and develop. You always strive to give your customers a first rate experience and take pride in how you communicate with people. You are someone that takes initiative and is motivated to get the job done!
Digital Theatre+, being a scale-up business, is ever-changing and constantly evolving. We are looking for those who do not fear change, but relish in it! Come and join a creative team dedicated to providing an excellent service to those who will benefit from using our product.
In this role, you get to:
- Be the first point of contact for our new clients. You will set up new accounts and give them a white glove service when onboarding them to our platform.
- Help teachers get the very best out of Digital Theatre+.
- Communicate with our sales team, always ensuring data is up to date on our CRM (Hubspot).
- Work with a first class onboarding team to create different strategies to ensure we onboard as many clients as possible.
- Making outbound calls/emails to clients around the world.
- Have amazing training from the onboarding and sales team and become a product expert.
You should apply if:
- You love a fast pace working environment
- Your super organised and are great at managing a busy schedule
- You want to work as part of a team, but you’re also great at getting work done on your own too
- You enjoy communicating with people! (Both customers as well as your team)
- Have a passion or interest for the Arts and believe in our product
Not sure if you should apply?
Digital Theatre+ cares deeply about our customers and our employees alike. We provide a human approach, by carefully listening to their needs and reacting appropriately. We work collaboratively to ensure a positive working environment and underpin everything we do with the aim to make things more efficient and more enjoyable. We are innovative, forward-thinkers striving to build the perfect team and prioritising ongoing development and career growth. We’d love to hear from you if you care about theatre and education and could see yourself working with us.
We are building a balanced team in an inclusive environment and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. Our benefits include 25 days holiday (plus public holidays and an additional day off on your birthday), 24/7 access to an EAP wellbeing platform and counselling, enhanced maternity/paternity leave and a social committee that runs an end of year retrospective as well as organising a variety of culture-building events and socials.