- W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Digital Theatre+ is used by over 4 million students in over 3000 schools, colleges and universities around the world. Currently unrivalled in the education market sector and with ongoing investment, we are growing our global sales team and operate with the spirit of a highly entrepreneurial scale up . We believe the arts are for everyone, not the few, and we want to bring live performance into every classroom and library, along with tools and content.
Although this has been a rollercoaster of a year, the EdTech industry is an expanding market and we are uniquely situated to help shape how educational institutions use technology to enhance a student’s learning experience in the digital age (both in the classroom and remotely). Digital Theatre+ has adapted particularly well to the ‘new normal’ and has introduced a hybrid remote first working model. Whilst you will have access to an office based in Chicago, you will have added flexibility to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. However, there is an option for this role to be fully remote.
You are a force of energy on a team, super resilient and looking for a place where you can have a giant impact. You’ll bring your passion for sales, enthusiasm and hard work to ensure that as many teachers and students as possible gain access to this phenomenal product. You’re inspired by being a part of a focused and determined team, but you really love it when you beat them all to first place in terms of revenue!
Digital Theatre+, being a scale-up business, is ever-changing and constantly evolving. We are looking for those who do not fear change, but relish in it! Come and join a creative team dedicated to providing an excellent service to those who will benefit from using our product.
You will get to
- Increase market penetration by meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Manage your own sales territory/ zone
- Work the full 360 sales cycle from cold calling to close, including prospecting/ generating leads
- Report to a great sales manager and work with a great team, who care deeply about creating a sustainable team environment, built on collaboration, commitment and having fun!
- Work with a range of experts with high level theatre, performance and technical knowledge
- Enhance and develop your sales skills through a great training programme
- Work for a globally scaling business that has the opportunity for professional career development
- Sell a product that is pioneering a new transforming era of arts education
You should apply if
- You have proven sales experience in an inside sales role (selling over the phone)
- You’re used to high output and you’re driven to speak to as many people as possible about our product
- You have had experience of researching, pitching, negotiation and closing
- You’re very organized and can manage your time well
- Communication is your thing - you’re great at listening and you’re quite compelling over written forms
- You’ve got bags of energy and can’t wait to show your commitment to the role
- You’re passionate about theatre and education and know just what teachers are looking for
- You'd love to get into the ed-tech space or already have education industry experience
We are now open to considering applicants across ALL US States!
Not sure if you should apply?
Digital Theatre+ cares deeply about our customers and our employees alike. We provide a human approach, by carefully listening to their needs and reacting appropriately. We work collaboratively to ensure a positive working environment and underpin everything we do with the aim to make things more efficient and more enjoyable. We are innovative, forward-thinkers striving to build the perfect team and prioritising ongoing development and career growth. We’d love to hear from you if you care about theatre and education and could see yourself working with us.
We are building a balanced team in an inclusive environment and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. Our benefits include 25 days holiday (plus public holidays and an additional day off on your birthday), 24/7 access to an EAP wellbeing platform and counselling, enhanced maternity/paternity leave and a social committee that runs an end of year retrospective as well as organising a variety of culture-building events and socials.