Digital Sales Specialist
- Ardmore, PA
Who are we?
Digital First Media in partnership with AdTaxi is a full-service media company. Ad Taxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing.Demonstrating the belief that people matter as much as technology, AdTaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions. Our diverse portfolio of products is our vehicle for success. But we place equal importance on our human talent. Our remarkable people - with their digital fluency, product knowledge and ability to position our differentiators - are as important as the products themselves.
Digital Sales Specialists are responsible for developing new digital business, creating innovative digital media sales plans and exhibiting expertise in digital marketing solutions. Digital Sales Specialists are also responsible for generating new digital business and growing new business revenue in a fast-paced sales environment. Responsibilities include selling digital display ads, mobile, email, search, SEO/SEM, social media, online directories, and more. The position demands an entrepreneurial minded individual with high energy and strong motivation to sell. A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills both on phone and in person. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of digital ad sales success, fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills and understanding of digital media, mobile and SEO advertising solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Sell digital media and marketing solutions including mobile, social, and SEO to businesses in the Main LIne and Philadelphia areas
- Prospect new business and generate new digital ad sales revenue
- Develop custom digital media programs, and create effective and persuasive proposal
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual advertising sales quotas
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and close sales
- 2-4 years digital sales experience and college degree preferred.
- Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills.
- Strong new business development skills preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle in order to visit clients on site
We are an equal opportunity employer who support a diverse workforce. We offer competitive wages and benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401(K) plan and more.