Digital Media Account Strategist
- Saint Paul, MN
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital marketing organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital campaigns. We believe that people matter as much as technology. Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex digital paid marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions. We have a diverse portfolio of digital products. With digital being a commodity, we believe our success boils down to our people. Our remarkable team is built upon high level of digital fluency, product knowledge, passion, and natural curiosity. We aren’t afraid to “look under the hood” and get our hands dirty.
Adtaxi Twin Cities is hiring a Digital Media Account Strategist to join our hyper-growth digital team working our largest digital advertising accounts.
Do you have what it takes to work on large, multi-platform digital campaigns? Are you analytical, yet love talking direct to clients? Are you an experienced digital marketing professional?
Our Digital Strategist's are responsible for assisting in maximizing performance of customer accounts and digital advertising campaigns. This role will support a Digital Sales Manager and their accounts to ensure seamless digital campaign execution, providing a high-level of client service support & interaction. Digital Media Account Analyst's are critical roles to the success of our company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Manage the day-to-day execution of large/major ongoing digital advertising accounts and campaigns to meet clients digital marketing objectives.
• Assist in developing optimization strategies that include the full digital product portfolio
• Monitor campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to customers that result in effective advertiser solutions
• Interpret digital campaign reports and account performance data
• Develop and provide customer focused communications on campaign performance including, effectiveness, targeting and strategy
• Monitor digital campaigns across markets to identify opportunities to increase market share
• Liaise with web production, sales, marketing and analytics regarding planning and prioritization to assist in execution of the campaigns
• Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results
• Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
• 2 - 5+ years experience in paid digital media and analyzing and presenting data in an easy-to-interpret format
• Knowledge of digital campaign trafficking preferred (Programmatic platforms, DFP, Google AdWords, Social platforms, etc)
• 2 - 5+ years experience in site research tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Comscore, Kantar, etc.)
• Ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations through use of Microsoft Office Products
• Excellent customer communication skills, consultative selling skills preferred
•Good organizations skills and the ability to meet deadlines
Adtaxi – Twin Cities is under the Digital First Media parent company umbrella. We office out of the Pioneer Press/TwinCities.com offices. We offer a competitive base salary & medical, dental, vision, vacation & 401K benefits.
St. Paul Pioneer Press is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.