Multi Media Sales Representative
- Berthoud, CO, USA
Digital First Media is the parent company for Prairie Mountain Media and Adtaxi and owns and operates over 90 brands and publications nationwide. The digital brand is Adtaxi and was created in 2010; it’s our in-house agency. We sell print, digital and sponsorship advertising. Our 15 newspaper brands have served their respective communities for more than 100 years. We are a premier partner with Google and Facebook and have over 5,000 employees.
Additionally, through The Loveland Reporter Herald we offer local news and information web sites and mobile apps offering rich multimedia experiences across the nation.
Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, our suite of products including Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
Our remarkable people – with their digital fluency, product knowledge, and ability to position our differentiators – are as important as the products themselves.
We are looking for a Multi Media Sales Representative for our Loveland/Berthoud office. The successful candidate will develop and implement a strategic plan to increase existing business revenue and build new business revenue including print and digital products.
This position is perfect for the person who is goal-driven, a self-starter and confident to knock on doors and close sales while creating unique advertising programs for clients. If you have a positive attitude with a solid work ethic, you just might be the right fit for our sales team.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or category.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the digital product portfolio (features, benefits, rates, etc.); use knowledge to overcome customer objectives.
- Develop prospecting leads using a variety of sources, including digital, radio, TV and direct mail
- Understand how the competition sells their products and services, including rates and specials
- Keep records of products sold to customers and look for ways to increase advertiser spend
- Create marketing presentations and update as needed.
- Create proposals while working with the client’s budget and also looking for growth opportunities
- Actively pursue and maintain an understanding of new digital trends in the media industry.
- Analyze and interpret key sales metrics and develop strategies to reach sales success
- Work with appropriate departments to create compelling media solutions for advertisers
- Work as a leader of the sales and support teams to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
If you are motivated and driven, like taking on challenges, like finding creative solutions, like helping people, like helping yourself, and you have a sense of humor and like to think on your feet, we would like to talk to you.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum two years of sales experience preferred
- Previous work in a media-advertising environment preferred
- Ability to identify customer needs and effectively match to solutions
- Must be detail oriented and understand the consultative sales process
- Strong customer relations, sales and effective communication skills are necessary
- Working knowledge of MS Office and programs that include Facebook, SEO, SEM and Web Advertising
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under the pressure of deadlines and through interruptions is vital
- Excellent presentation and customer relationship skills
- Must have valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle in order to visit clients on site
- This position offers a base salary plus commission and benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer