Advertising Production Coordinator
- Berthoud, CO, USA
Prairie Mountain Media is a publishing company with a multimedia portfolio of print, niche and digital products. We house an extensive, integrated network of trusted local brands that deliver exclusive local news and attract local audiences throughout the state of Colorado, including the Akron, Boulder, Broomfield, Brush, Cañon City/Royal Gorge Region, Colorado Springs, Erie, Estes Park, Fort Morgan, Julesburg, Lafayette, Lamar, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Pueblo, Sterling and Superior markets.
Our 15 newspaper brands have served their respective communities for more than 100 years. They deliver more than 1.26 million print and 12 million digital impressions every month and proven results for advertisers large and small. We can extend your reach near and far with our sizable network of websites and partnerships with national powerhouses, Digital First Media and Adtaxi. Our full range of digital advertising solutions also includes social, e-mail, search engine marketing and search engine optimization along with geo and behavioral targeting and retargeting platforms.
Prairie Mountain Media delivers the best of Colorado, serving high-value audiences and connecting advertisers to them. Our award-winning coverage and numerous content delivery options endear us to an ever-growing number of readers. Our in-demand multimedia products and personalized marketing services form a powerful communications tool for our clients.
Support the advertising sales team in the achievement of revenue goals and the retention of clients. Must present yourself in a professional, pleasant and efficient manner to instill confidence in both internal and external customers.
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Production and design of the weekly special section and niche products which includes daily communication and coordination with the sales and news teams.
- Design print and digital ads and publications for key accounts (could include advertising campaign conception and regular communication with accounts).
- Trafficking print advertisements for publication and plays an essential role in quality control. Traffic ad design and production with Affinity, our third-party design team to meet all production deadlines:
- Assign ads to the appropriate delivery queue
- Review and monitor outgoing and incoming ads for completion
- Make occasional changes to ads produced by our third-party design team
- Support other Prairie Mountain Media ad teams with production of advertising sections, magazines and niche products.
- Paginate Classified ads and pages.
- Ship files for commercial print jobs.
- Meet all deadlines in support of production deadlines.
- Cover for teammates as needed.
- Assist in the training of and mentor new team members, including advertising sales consultants.
- Organize work for easy fill-in by teammates.
- Attend and participate in department training and meetings.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prefer 3 plus years of experience post college.
- Computer proficiency including working knowledge of the Adobe suite (InDesign, PhotoShop and Acrobat) to support the functions of this position.
- Strategically prioritize, respond to changing issues, cope with the unexpected and achieve results with tight deadlines every work day.
- Self-starting individual with proven ability to take ownership for results.
- Excellent team player (demonstrates leadership, positive attitude, flexibility and supports entire advertising team and management).
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional, collaborative and consultative approach to internal (all advertising teammates) and external (advertising clients) customer communication and support.
Must have portfolio available
We are an equal opportunity employer