Digital Sales Executive
- Chicago, IL, USA
We are a digital marketing company built to serve local and regional businesses. We specialize in audience targeting using first party data, RTB, Search Marketing and Social Media.
We partner with news media companies all around the world to enable digital sales.
Why work with us?
The ability to expand your knowledge and your career - and gain experience via cross-training opportunities on all digital platforms We provide a full-suite of agency solutions We are an industry leader, and as such, you’ll work with an awesome group of talented people!
We’re fun … we have an amazing peer network, we’re passionate about what we do, and we have a hard-working, kick-ass team.
We’re looking for a talented and savvy salesperson in the digital ad space to join our growing sales team. Digital advertising knowledge including SEM, PPC, RTB, native content and video is a must. If you have at least 2 years of digital sales experience coupled with a strong sales track-record, read on!
A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills both on phone and in person. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of digital ad sales success, fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills and understanding of digital media, mobile and SEO advertising solutions. Compensation consists of a competitive base salary plus monthly performance-based commissions.
Our ideal candidate will have have demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Prospecting and hunting for new business
- Developing & selling effective and high return digital campaigns
- Identifying and prospecting large opportunities at multiple levels
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals
- Overseeing your clients’ campaigns and regularly communicating performance results
• Minimum 2 years SEM/SEO sales experience (required)
• Bachelor Degree in business, communication, marketing or related field (preferred)
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals Proven prospecting and cold calling experience
• Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new business
• Strong relationship building and account management skills
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google products
• Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
• Be a rockstar hunter Identify, prospect and cold call businesses at multiple levels
• Experience negotiating and closing deals with enterprise regional dealer associations
• Experience working with local automotive dealers
• Close new business on a consistent basis
• Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
• Present the value of our solutions to C-level executives
• Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
• Manage your own sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
• Oversee your clients’ campaigns and regularly communicate performance results
• Drive retention and growth with existing client base
AdTaxi Networks is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If offered a position with us, you will be required to provide documentation of your right to work in the United States within three days of the start of your employment.