Digital Sales Representative
- Boulder, CO, USA
Digital First Media is the parent company for Prairie Mountain Media, The Broomfield Enterprise and Daily Camera and owns and operates over 90 brands. The digital brand is Adtaxi and was created in 2010; it’s our in-house agency. Adtaxi has 12 offices in the US and is headquartered in Denver. We sell print, digital and sponsorship advertising. Created in house in 2015, Magellan™, is a proprietary digital marketing optimization platform that maximizes conversions and drives tangible results across the company's solution set and won the 2016 Google Award. We are a premier partner with Google, Bing and Facebook and have over 10,000 employees.
Digital Sales Representatives are responsible for developing, generating and growing new digital business, creating innovative digital media sales plans and exhibiting expertise in digital marketing solutions. Responsibilities include selling digital display ads, mobile, email, SEO/SEM, social media, online directories, and more. The position demands an entrepreneurial minded individual with high energy and strong motivation to sell. A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills both on the phone and in person. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of digital ad sales success, fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills and understanding of digital media, mobile and SEO advertising solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Selling digital media and marketing solutions including mobile, social and SEO to businesses.
- Prospect new business and generate new digital ad sales revenue
- Develop custom digital media programs and create effective and persuasive proposals
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual advertising sales quotas
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and close sales
- 2-4 years digital sales experience
- College Degree strongly preferred
- Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills
- Strong new business development skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must have valid driver's license and vehicle in order to visit clients on site
We are an equal opportunity employer who supports a diverse workforce.
- Reliable transportation with valid insurance required
- Competitive salary plus commission, benefits and mileage reimbursement