Advertising Sales Representative
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
With a full suite of multi-platform editorial and advertising products, Southern California News Group (SCNG) is one of the most powerful and influential media companies in Southern California. Our family of eleven (11) daily newspapers, associated websites, social media channels, multiple weekly newspapers and magazines and creative marketing services form a powerful communications tool that can drive your company’s message home in America’s 2nd largest market. We are an extensive, integrated network of local brands that attract local audiences in markets that matter.
Adtaxi is the online division of our organization; a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We’re looking for an experienced inside advertising sales representatives to join our team representing our Inland News Group which consists of the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, San Bernardino Sun, and Redlands Daily Facts. Our reps sell and develop high-performance print and online marketing programs for local businesses. They are tasked with identifying the right advertising prospects and product recommendations.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
- BS or BA with 2+ years of applicable sales experience or a minimum of 4 years of relevant selling experience
- Solid background in B2B media sales with an emphasis on online marketing, experience with advertising agencies a plus
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Advanced consultative sales experience
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to build and present recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- A creative thinker with excellent customer service and organization skills
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Google Business Applications for email, calendaring, and document storage
- Be professional, outgoing and friendly with the ability to adapt sales techniques and presentations to fit the client.
- Proficient at setting personal goals and achieving them
- Contribute to a positive, constructive and can-do atmosphere to make the department and company more effective.
EXTRA AWESOME STUFF WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
You are motivated and driven, you like taking on challenges, finding creative solutions, helping people, helping yourself, you have a sense of humor, you like to have fun – and you think on your feet!
Sound like you? Apply! Not at all you? Perhaps you know someone. Shoot them this link. Thanks!
Southern California News Group is an equal opportunity employer who supports a diverse workforce. We offer competitive wages and benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401(K) plan and more.
Learn more about us by visiting us at: www.socalnewsgroup.com