Digital Sales Representative
- Philadelphia, PA
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Magellan Optimization Platform.
Digital Sales Representatives are responsible for developing, generating and growing new digital business, creating innovative digital media sales plans and exhibiting expertise in digital marketing solutions. Responsibilities include selling digital display ads, mobile, email, SEO/SEM, social media, online directories, and more. The position demands an entrepreneurial minded individual with high energy and strong motivation to sell. A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills both on the phone and in person. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of digital ad sales success, fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills and understanding of digital media, mobile and SEO advertising solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Selling digital media and marketing solutions including mobile, social and SEO to businesses.
- Prospect new business and generate new digital ad sales revenue
- Develop custom digital media programs and create effective and persuasive proposals
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual advertising sales quotas
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and close sales
- 2-4 years digital sales experience preferred
- College Degree strongly preferred
- Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills
- Strong new business development skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
We are an equal opportunity employer who supports a diverse workforce.
- Reliable transportation with valid license and insurance required
- Competitive salary plus commission, benefits and mileage reimbursement