Digital Account Coordinator
- Saint Paul, MN
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital marketing organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital campaigns. We believe that people matter as much as technology. Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex digital paid marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions. We have a diverse portfolio of digital products including Programmatic display and video, native, social, SEM/SEO, email and more. With digital being a commodity, we believe our success boils down to our people. Our remarkable team is built upon high level of digital fluency, product knowledge, passion, and natural curiosity. We aren’t afraid to “look under the hood” and get our hands dirty.
Adtaxi Twin Cities is hiring a Digital Media Account Coordinator to join our hyper-growth digital team working our digital advertising accounts.
Trying to get started in a Digital career? Possess what it takes to work on multi-platform digital campaigns? Enjoy collaborating with a team to drive results?
Our Digital Media Account Coordinators are responsible for setting up digital ad campaigns for maximum performance. This role will support Digital Account Strategists to ensure seamless digital campaign set up and inspection of pacing and optimization. DAC's provide a high-level of internal & some external client support & interaction. Digital Media Account Coordinators are critical positions to the success of our company.
• Primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day set up and execution of ongoing paid digital advertising campaigns to meet clients digital marketing objectives.
• Monitor weekly pacing and optimization strategies that include the full digital product portfolio
• Pull digital campaign reports and account performance data
• Possible input regarding customer communications on campaign performance including, effectiveness, targeting and strategy
• Liaison with web production, sales, marketing and analytics regarding planning and prioritization to assist in execution of the campaigns
• Work collaboratively with the Digital Strategist and assigned Sales Execs to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results
• Cultivate positive professional relationships with Digital Account Strategists and Managers, vendors and possibly with clients
• 1-2 years experience in pulling and presenting data in an easy-to-interpret format
• Knowledge of digital campaign trafficking (Programmatic platforms, DFP, Google AdWords, Social platforms, etc)
• Ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations through repetitive use of Microsoft Office Products
• Excellent customer communication skills
• Must have good organizations skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Can embrace change, take initiative and work well in a collaborative, learning environment
• Experience in site research tools a plus (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
Adtaxi – Twin Cities is under the Digital First Media parent company umbrella. We office out of the Pioneer Press/TwinCities.com offices. We offer a competitive base salary & medical, dental, vision, vacation & 401K benefits.
St. Paul Pioneer Press is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLICANTS: Please complete our voluntary AA-EEO form for program reporting purposes. Completion of this form is completely voluntary. The information you provide in the form is not used in conjunction with your employment application nor is it used to make any hiring decisions.
Applicant AA-EEO Form: https://goo.gl/forms/ed5rbSfiXQcAFglJ2