Advertising Sales Representative
- Los Angeles, CA
Woodland Hills, CA - Full Time - Los Angeles Daily News Legals Department
Job Description: Work closely with customers over the phone, by fax, e-mail, and occasionally in person processing legal advertisements in print and online. This is a great job for someone with an Administrative Assistant or Secretary background who wants to work more independently while still being an integral part of a team. Position pays $12.50 per hour plus the ability to earn monthly commissions.
Position requires the ability to consistently produce a high volume of accurate work on deadline in an open working environment. Some outbound calling and maintaining an account base required for the attainment of department goals.
- Punctual, self-confident individual with a patient and resourceful personality
- Strategic organizational and time management capabilities
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills, clear communication ability, and strong attention to detail
- Good grammar and spelling aptitude
- Ability to accurately follow both written and verbal instructions
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, some Excel, and the Internet
- Type 45 wpm preferred (Test given to determine typing aptitude)
- Willingness to gain job knowledge to grow with company’s vision as changes arise
- Advertising or Customer Service background is a plus but we will train the right candidate
The Los Angeles Daily News is an equal opportunity employer who supports a diverse workforce. We offer competitive wages and benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) plan and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.