Advertising Sales Representative
- Anaheim, CA
The Orange County Register is part of Southern California News Group (SCNG). With a full suite of multi-platform editorial and advertising products, SCNG is one of the most powerful and influential media companies in Southern California. Our family of eleven (11) daily newspapers, associated websites, social media channels, multiple weekly newspapers and magazines and creative marketing services forms a powerful communications tool that can drive your company’s message home in America’s 2nd largest market. We are an extensive, integrated network of local brands that attract local audiences in markets that matter.
You are an Advertising Sales Representative in the Legal Department in our Anaheim office, working closely with customers over the phone, e-mail, and in person processing legal advertisements in print and online. You will work both independently and as part of a team as directed by a Supervisor. You will be responsible for ad input into a software insertion order system. Training on the system is available onsite. This position requires the ability to consistently produce a high volume of accurate work on deadline in an open working environment. You will help fill in during team member vacations or absences. Your clients are Law firms, County Clerks, City Clerks, Schools, Legal Agencies and Private Parties. This position pays $15.00 per hour plus the ability to earn monthly commissions. This is an inside sales position, Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- A punctual, self-confident individual with a patient yet resourceful personality
- Strong organizational and time management capabilities
- High School diploma or GED equivalent (required)
- Excellent customer service skills, persuasive communication ability, and strong attention to detail
- Good grammar and spelling aptitude.
- Ability to accurately follow both written and verbal instructions; be computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and the Internet
- A strong typing ability is required with 48 wpm preferred. Tests will be given to determine aptitude
EXTRA AWESOME STUFF WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
You consistently acquire the necessary job knowledge and skills to grow with the company’s vision as changes arise. You are motivated and driven, you like taking on challenges, finding creative solutions, helping people, helping yourself, and you think on your feet!
Sound like you? Apply! Not at all you? Perhaps you know someone. Shoot them this link. Thanks!
Southern California News Group and AdTaxi are equal opportunity employers who support a diverse workforce. We offer competitive wages and benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401(K) plan and more.
You can learn more about us by visiting: w