STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Anaheim, CA
With a full suite of multi-platform editorial and advertising products, Southern California News Group (SCNG) is one of the most powerful and influential media companies in Southern California. Our family of eleven (11) daily newspapers, associated websites, social media channels, multiple weekly newspapers and magazines and creative marketing services forms a powerful communications tool that can drive your company’s message home in America’s 2nd largest market. We are an extensive, integrated network of local brands that attract local audiences in markets that matter.
Adtaxi is the online division of our organization; a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, AdTaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
The Strategic Account Manager serves as the primary point of contact and liaison between assigned strategic customers, partners and various departments with Adtaxi. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for ensuring white glove service to clients and agencies.
- Will become the expert on the advertiser and their business goals through deep understanding of their needs and current metrics driving KPIs
- Communicate with internal and external customers to keep them up to date and on task throughout the campaign implementation process
- Setup campaign timeline and lead bi-weekly status calls to discuss campaign performance and optimization recommendations
- Work closely with the extended Account Management team to ensure campaign assets are received and communicate status of under-deliverables
- Solve technical issues in coordination with the client, our corporate team (Denver, CO) and other cross-functional departments within the company
- Work in tandem with various 3rd party vendors to ensure campaign goals and timelines stay on track
- Responsible for campaign performance monitoring by properly utilizing our in house Dashboard and Project Management tools, along with Google Analytics
- Ensure campaign reporting is accurate and delivered in a timely fashion, custom reporting to be utilized when needed
- Communicate with sales by mid-month when a campaign is ending and prepare all reporting and asset details needed to assist with renewal
- Experience interfacing with clients and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proactive, solution-oriented, self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search, Display Advertising including Ad Exchanges, and Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Excellent project and time management skills from project inception through execution
- Participate in in-house training programs as well as attend, as necessary, seminars, conferences, and workshops.
- Possess a complete understanding of product workflow to insure on time and accurate campaign delivery
Southern California News Group is an equal opportunity employer who support a diverse workforce. We offer competitive wages and benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401(K) plan and more. Learn more about us by visiting us at www.socalnewsgroup.com