Advertising Account Executive - Recruitment
- Denver, CO
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
Adtaxi is a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of Adtaxi's Magellan Optimization Tool.
As a Recruitment Advertising Account Executive, you’ll work closely with clients within the Recruitment category, assessing their advertising needs and offering creative advertising solutions to help reach their recruitment/staffing objectives and better engage their target audiences!
· Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or category.
· Possess a thorough knowledge of the Post print and digital product portfolio (features, benefits, rates, etc.); use knowledge to overcome customer objectives.
· Develop prospecting leads using a variety of sources, including digital, radio, TV and direct mail
· Understand, demonstrate and explain to new and current advertisers the value that our print and digital products and services have over the competition
· Understand how the competition sells their products and services, including rates and specials
· Keep records of products sold to customers and look for ways to increase advertiser spend
· Create marketing presentations and update as needed.
· Create solution-based needs proposals based on information provided by the customer
· Actively pursue and maintain an understanding of current trends in the newspaper industry (including print, digital and other platforms)
· Analyze and interpret key sales metrics and develop strategies to reach sales success
· Work with appropriate departments to create compelling media solutions for advertisers
· Work with the sales and support teams to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
· 2+ years multi-media advertising sales experience. College degree preferred.
· Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
· Experience within the recruitment/staffing industry is a plus.
· Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
· Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle in order to visit clients on site
You are motivated and driven, you like taking on challenges, finding creative solutions, helping people, helping yourself, you have a sense of humor, you like to have fun – and you think on your feet!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.