Local Media Account Executive
- Saint Paul, MN
Who are we?
The St. Paul Pioneer Press & TwinCities.com, in partnership with AdTaxi, is a full-service media company. AdTaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Possessing the belief that people matter as much as technology, AdTaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions. Our diverse portfolio of products is our vehicle for success. But we place equal importance on our human talent. Our remarkable people – with their digital fluency, product knowledge, and ability to position our differentiators – are as important as the products themselves.
Do you have a passion for all media, but especially digital? Do you love translating customer's business objectives into effective digital and print advertising campaigns? Can you use sales skills to generate excitement and gain commitment to your recommendations?
TwinCites.com/St. Paul Pioneer Press is hiring a Local Media Account Executive in our advertising department in beautiful St. Paul, MN.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Use data & research to decide what makes a good prospect in your area/territory.
- Work directly with local retailers to develop marketing programs to meet their business objectives, using our full suite of media products.
- Help companies manage their marketing via our programmatic, SEM, SEO, email, social & print advertising products.
- Develop & present in person advertising proposals to local decision-makers, explaining how such solutions are consistent with the audiences the advertiser needs to reach.
- Meet sales goals & quotas.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Degree in advertising, marketing, or digital media helpful
- At least 2-3 years of full time , progressively responsible, business to business sales experience, with demonstrated success in managing and growing revenue.
- Experience in selling, planning, & managing digital solutions strongly preferred. Google AdWord certified preferred. Understanding of Google Analytics a real plus!
- A valid driver's license.
- High proficiency:Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Ability to understanding complex marketing and competitive data or analysis and to relate that information to advertisers' objectives.
- The ability to organize work in order to set priorities, and change them flexibly.
Compensation: Competitive base salary and commission/incentives. This is a full time position, based in St. Paul, MN. We offer salary plus commission, medical/dental benefits, 401k, paid holidays/vacation & use of company cars.
St. Paul Pioneer Press is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLICANTS: Please complete our voluntary AA-EEO form for program reporting purposes. Completion of this form is completely voluntary. The information you provide in the form is not used in conjunction with your employment application nor is it used to make any hiring decisions.
Applicant AA-EEO Form: https://goo.gl/forms/ed5rbSfiXQcAFglJ2