Recruitment Advertising Account Executive
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
AdTaxi is the online division of our organization; a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, AdTaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
With a full suite of multi-platform editorial and advertising products, Southern California News Group (SCNG) is one of the most powerful and influential media companies in Southern California. Our family of eleven (11) daily newspapers, associated websites, social media channels, multiple weekly newspapers and magazines and creative marketing services forms a powerful communications tool that can drive your company’s message home in America’s 2nd largest market. We are an extensive, integrated network of local brands that attract local audiences in markets that matter.
SCNG and AdTaxi are owned by Digital First Media (DFM), headquartered in Denver, CO. DFM reaches 57 million Americans each month through more than 800 multi-platform products across 18 states.
You are a Recruitment and Education Advertising Account Executive.
You’ll be expected to sell and develop high performance digital marketing programs for target businesses and organizations that need assistance with recruitment efforts. You will be tasked to identify the right advertising opportunities around AdTaxi’s talent acquisition solutions along with SCNG’s online and offline recruitment offerings. You will be responsible for understanding the potential within your defined territory or target market and will be required to strategically build out a prospect pipeline through independent prospecting methods. Although you strive to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client.
AdTaxi talent acquisition solutions include targeted inventory across our owned and operated sites and applications, RTB/Programmatic solutions across all platforms and of all formats (banners, video, text), SEM services (emphasis on our feed based SEM), social media marketing, email marketing and partner sites like Yahoo!
SCNG’s online and offline solutions include Monster job postings, resume search services, job listing enhancements, target mail, and ads within our publications.
Performance will be based on a number of factors among which are: achieving monthly revenue goals, number of sales calls made, leads developed, number of new businesses developed and closing percentage.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Working independently, making sound business decisions related to achieving revenue goals while communicating with your manager each day to discuss strategy and other key issues.
- Strategic prospecting for new accounts, conducting needs assessments to determine customer needs, idea and proposal generation, presentation of recommendations, closing the sale and setting client expectations.
- Consistent development and management of a sales pipeline through CRM. Providing reliable forecasts and revenue projections. Meet all required performance metrics detailed by management and perform at or above the assigned sales quota.
- Analyze clients’ advertising campaigns objectives in order to prepare creative solutions by utilizing all appropriate products and services that fit the clients’ budget and campaign goals.
- Own the entire sales and retention cycle for each campaign working in conjunction with the assigned campaign analyst, client, and the ad operations team
- At the close of sale, you will be required to complete all paperwork, including detailed insertion order instructions, which requires representatives to have a strong command of their product and basic Internet techniques
- It will be necessary to meet with individual clients monthly, annually or quarterly to review campaign process, budgets and create new strategies.
- Possess a complete understanding of product features and benefits, rates, and packages and how to explain them to match recommendations to customer needs. Utilize training resources to become proficient in all digital advertising solutions and processes.
- Monitor other media to identify opportunities to increase market share and attend local business events for network opportunities.
- Meet deadlines, complete accurate advertising orders, submit client contracts and complete sales reporting in a timely manner.
- Prepare and develop your own sales presentations utilizing company resources by gathering appropriate statistics concerning market, share, demographics and effectiveness.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
- BS or BA with 2+ years of applicable sales experience or a minimum of 4 years of relevant selling experience
- Experience with recruiting, recruitment media and HR software, services or
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and the digital advertising space
- Experience selling digital advertising or recruiting solutions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Advanced sales training and experience in consultative sales, cold calling, diagnosing client needs, presentations, objections, closing, time management, client retention and problem solving.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient in the concepts and methodology of RTB/Programmatic campaign execution and can develop and articulate strategies around a custom campaign.
- Proficient in the concepts and methodology of SEM campaign execution and can develop and articulate strategies around a custom campaign.
- Ability to provide analytical and data driven summaries around campaign performance across all
- Experience with back-end tools for inventory assessment, SEM, SEO and CPM rating is necessary and the ability to stay up-to-date with industry developments are essential for success in this role.
- Proven track record of success in online media sales, direct experience with selling ad serving, rich media, email, online media or technology.
- Be professional, outgoing and friendly with the ability to adapt sales techniques and presentations to fit the client.
- Proficient at setting personal goals and achieving them
- Contribute to a positive, constructive and can-do atmosphere to make the department and company more effective.
EXTRA AWESOME STUFF WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
You are motivated and driven, you like taking on challenges, finding creative solutions, helping people, helping yourself, you have a sense of humor, you like to have fun – and you think on your feet! We’re growing and expanding, so you might literally need to.
Sound like you? Apply here. Not at all you? Perhaps you know someone. Shoot them this link. Thanks!
Southern California News Group and Adtaxi are equal opportunity employers who support a diverse workforce. We offer competitive wages and benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401(K) plan and more.
Learn more about us by visiting us at: