Associate Machine Learning
- Murang'a Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
DDD transform lives around the world through sustainable training and employment programs which provide a path to lifelong employment and opportunity.
DDD believes talent has no boundaries--and opportunities shouldn’t either. We are constantly looking for great talent to join us in this great cause. You may visit our website for more information about our program (https://www.digitaldividedata.com)
DDD is at the forefront of the Machine Learning where Machine learning teams and AI startups leverage DDD’s 500+ training data associates to prepare high-quality, structured training data sets at scale to train, test, and improve machine learning algorithms that deliver real-world applications
We are looking for an associate (s) to be part of our teams in the Machine Learning Production line. The job holder will be responsible for tagging and annotation of data in ML projects ensuring production is in line with client requirements as guided by the team lead.
Reporting to: Project Team Lead
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use a variety of software tools to mark objects, activities, events, or other items of interest in images and videos.
- Attach metadata (comments, markups, etc.) to video data in accordance with client requirements
- Keep ownership of each annotation assignment, collaborate with the team lead, and ensure that annotations meet project requirements with high-quality
- Annotate and label image and video data via computer using various internal software programs.
- Provide constructive feedback to our internal team on tooling and processes for more efficient labeling, and to improve data quality.
- Maintain ownership of each annotation assignment, and respond to any changes in procedure.
- Proficient knowledge in computer systems and technologies
- Basic knowledge in sports i.e American football, volleyball, and basketball
- Superb attention to detail and interested in analyzing a large amount of media
- Experience working in a BPO setting
- Must have some experience working on machine learning projects
- Able to type at least 50WPM
- Experience in image/text and video annotation/labeling
- A true team player and excited about being an integral part of our annotation team
- A self-starter capable of working alone or in a small group
- Enjoys working with a fast-paced team, but able to work at the speed projects require
- Self-motivated to work independently, even with minimal supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.