Front Desk Agent
- 3500 Ludwell Pkwy, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA
DIAMOND RESORTS™ OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing the highest level of guest satisfaction to members, owners and guests to ensure the continuous delivery of hospitality, professionalism, and consistency. The Front Desk Agent checks in and check outs guests, makes room reservations, and performs Front Desk related functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure proper standards of hospitality are provided to all members, owners, and guests on property and/or via telephone.
- Ensure all pending arrival information is accurate (i.e. check rates and prepare upcoming arrival packets with necessary materials and information).
- Check in/check out arriving/departing members, owners, and guests, makes room reservations, and performs Front Desk related functions.
- Follow through on member, owner, and guest requests and/or concerns in a timely manner.
- Verify member, owner, and guest information (i.e. for additional keys, telephone calls, and packages).
- Compute billing charges, collect payments and provide change.
- Post charges as received through other departments (i.e. fitness center, housekeeping, logo shop, and laundry).
- Answer the telephone with proper etiquette and transfer calls accordingly.
- Communicate with all internal departments including PBX, housekeeping, engineering, and security.
- Complete Front Desk Agent checklist daily.
- Reconcile end of the day shift report.
- Maintain necessary hard copies of paperwork of all daily operations and file.
- Complete special projects, stocking, list items to be ordered, and daily bucket checks.
High School Diploma or equivalent.