Customer Service Agent
- Center Crossing Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89144, USA
DIAMOND RESORTS™ OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
“Now hiring Customer Service Agents!!”
Diamond Resorts is currently looking for Customer Services Agents for our Las Vegas Client Services team. Club Agents serves as the first point of contact for the Client Services department, the Customer Service Agent provides professional and timely responses to queries, issues and complaints raised by team members, members, owners and guests.
Don't miss out on our next Training Class which begins on November 2nd!
Full-time and Seasonal positions available!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Resolves issues efficiently, effectively, and professionally through all communication methods (e.g., telephone, email, letters, in person).
- Inbound I3 queues logging is required for job knowledge, including Access Requirements, Special Needs, Assistance – US and UK, CSM Admin, MidStay Feedback, HSMCEO Escalations, ExecHSM Escalations, Consumer Advocacy and Sales Complaint Intake Forms queues (Customer Experience Review Team (CERT) process), Barclays Inquiries, and ContactUs.
- Completes case administration assignments including but not limited to, check processing, taking payments, handling billing and payment requests, reservations requests, Transfer of Ownership documents, and general assistance that does not require a Customer Service Specialist or Customer Service Expert’s input, and any assigned cases.
- Logs cases, handles resort operational concerns with guests and members, Resort Operations concerns with reservations and general complaints, soft calls to members released from third party exit companies (TPE), Sampler concerns and SMOG checks, and handling any financial or medical concerns from members.
- Handles billing inquiries, payments, and booking and cancelling reservations, and if necessary, obtains overrides to move points for member use to the following year.
A minimum one (1) year of experience in the customer service field required.
Club Agent I
Club Agent I - Seasonal