- 1 Cypress Knee Trail, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949, USA
DIAMOND RESORTS™ OFFERS:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance
- Resort discounts for team members, family, and friends
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth opportunities
- A healthy work-life balance with paid time off
- Fun work environment
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the highest level of overall housekeeping services throughout the resort in accordance with company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local authority guidelines. Responsibilities include assisting or managing, in the absences of the Housekeeping Manager, the day-to-day planning, organizing, directing, and training and developing team members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conducts pre-shift meetings and reviews all pertinent information for daily activities, to include but not limited to, departures, arrivals, and stayover scheduled cleanings.
- Assists in maintaining inventory of all supplies pertinent to housekeeping and laundry departments.
- Assists in monitoring annual deep cleaning and carpet cleaning projects.
- Ensures each room meets quality assurance standards before being placed in the property management system as clean and available through daily inspections of guest rooms and public space using designated inspection checklists.
- Assists in ensuring proper, efficient, and timely communication channels are being maintained with management interdepartmentally.
- Maintains communications with the Maintenance Department by providing a written work order or entering into the Asgard system.
- Ensures that all lost and found items are bagged, tagged, logged into the Asgard system, and secured for sixty (60) days, or as outlined by state law.
- Coordinates with resort security or designee with storage and disposal of Lost and Found items.
- Assist in the training, motivating and assisting of team members to ensure fair, consistent and corrective action if necessary for team members in housekeeping, public area, and laundry.
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and organization of housekeeping vehicles and storage rooms.
- Conducts weekly, monthly, and quarterly inventories in a timely manner, according to policy, to include maintaining desired par levels and recording of damaged and biohazard linen.
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Assist in ensuring all team members have the tools necessary to perform their essential job functions.
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, members, owners and guests.
- Completes timekeeping for all housekeeping team members in the absence of management.
- Ensures the department meets all quality assurance standards in accordance with company policies.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the hospitality, hospital, and home/office cleaning field required.
- A minimum of six (6) months of supervisory experience in the hospitality and/or customer service field required.
This position provides immediate supervision to direct reports. Oversees and controls the work performance of others in a close working relationship, often in the same room or close proximity. A portion of the time may be spent performing individual tasks similar to those performed by direct reports. May participate in the interview, selection, and training processes as assigned. May be responsible for assigning work to direct reports, reviewing results in accordance to policies and procedures, and providing recommendations to management.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Driver’s License (non-commercial) – must be state-specific.
At Diamond Resorts, we have nearly 8,000+ team members who deliver unforgettable vacation experiences to members, owners and guests around the globe each and every day. Our teams have a passion for hospitality, customer service, and consistently go above and beyond expectations.
Our relentless leaders ensure that our teams stay motivated and engaged, and deliver on our mission, while growing their careers. Plus, because we're a leader in the vacation ownership industry, Diamond is constantly growing and creating new, innovative ways for our members to vacation.
Diamond Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Today! Link Below!