Office Manager & Bookkeeper
- 700 River Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
Diamond Kinetics enhances the games of baseball and softball by creating engaging experiences that help players improve and also have fun. We are the market leader in mobile motion technology and information that enables player development, superior equipment fitting, objective scouting and recruiting, and engagement-driven entertainment. We do this leveraging an exclusive license to issued patents from the University of Michigan and the University of Pittsburgh, deep technical expertise, key strategic partnerships and our love for the game.
Diamond Kinetics is a fast-paced, performance-driven company where responsibility comes fast and exceeding expectations is the expectation. The work is challenging but exciting, especially for those who love sports. We believe in stretching for growth as a company, and as professionals, and seek competitive, self-motivated people as teammates who do the same.
The Office Manager and Bookkeeper will work directly with the Company leadership team, external bookkeeper, and accounting firm to provide support in daily bookkeeping, managing receivables/payables, customer contract management, internal reporting requirements, and general office management / support.
This full time role requires an energetic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Manage daily / weekly / monthly bookkeeping responsibilities, including invoice / receipt entry, check preparation, invoice preparation and accounts receivable management.
- Work closely with company bookkeeper to organize payables, receipts and company record keeping
- Support in the oversight, management and reporting of expense reimbursements for internal team members
Customer Contract and Accounts Receivable Management
- Support the sales team by managing and reporting against the ‘contract to payment’ process. This includes monitoring information in the company CRM system, reconciling CRM information with contracts, processing credit card payments, managing invoicing and regular A/R reporting to management
- Identify and implement process improvements to create more consistency and efficiency in the ‘contract to payment’ process
Leadership Team Reporting Support
- Support the leadership team through various reporting functions that can include:
- Regular Accounts Receivable and Payable reporting
- Monthly Dashboard development and reporting
- Assist CEO in Board Meeting materials preparation
- Support in report development and management within company CRM system
- Identifying new methods and processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency
General Administrative and Office Support
- Human resources support, including employee on-boarding, benefits administration, employee file management, and hiring process support
- General office support activities including office organization, general inquiry phone call management, supply ordering and management
- Manage relationships internally and externally
- Strong organization and collaboration skills
- Applies technical/functional expertise to deliver results
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Manages and improves performance and processes
- 2-5 years of experience providing administrative, accounting and operations support, preferably with an early stage company
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency and expertise using Intuit Quickbooks, MS Office, and light CRM systems
Additional Desired Experience
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Experience in working in a small, consumer-oriented business
- Start-up and/or early-stage company experience
- Unique, exciting opportunity to work in a growing angel/venture backed company
- Flexible work environment, though will be expected to work majority of hours from Company office
- Competitive compensation including health insurance, 401K, and stock option opportunities
- Diamond Kinetics is an equal opportunity employer