- 1950 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd, Rochester, NY 14623, USA
The DiMarco Group is a full-service development company that applies design and building concepts to meet 21st century building needs. Our specialty is the acquisition, planning, construction and management of commercial and residential properties. The DiMarco Group family of companies also includes DiMarco Constructors, Baldwin Real-Estate, J DiMarco Builders and ADMAR Supply Company.
The IT Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the company's information technology projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation. Acts as a liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects.
- Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion
- Assist with upgrading information security
- Manage team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on time
- Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Develop work-breakdown structures
- Develop project tracking and variance reports
- Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents
- Create project documentations
- Provide risk assessment
- Review estimates
- Assess new opportunities
- Prepare proposals
- Flag potential issues
- Manage multiple vendors
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms
Qualified candidates must have 5-8 years of experience in networking, virtualization working in a Windows environment.
5 years of management background
Experience in construction industry software
Ability to oversee multiple company locations
Excellent verbal and written communication skils
Ability to effectively interface with all users including Owners, & Sr.Management
Must possess ability to coach and mentor
Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Must possess strong inner drive and motivation
WHY WORK FOR DIMARCO?
Because we are part of a larger family of companies, we can put significant resources to work for our clients. Every day, DiMarco people demonstrate why we are leaders in our field with superior planning, competitive pricing and outstanding customer service. Our visionary approach to development includes deployment of the best people, practices and technologies. In addition we use a partnership approach to project management, which results in work that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of those we serve.