- 201 S Maple St, Ambler, PA 19002, USA
We are an independent advertising agency that has been certified as a Women-Owned Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
We create work that speaks for itself. With decades of experience in the health and wellness space, we transform the complicated into simple, powerful stories that are understood by HCPs and patients alike. Our teams deliver projects on time, within budget, and with creative that moves audiences.
As a five time winner of "Best Places to Work in PA,” we pride ourselves on our open culture, strong client work, commitment to career development and work/life balance. That’s the DiD way.
Are you our next Account Supervisor? We're looking for an experienced AS with awesome client service skills to lead client relationships and manage multiple projects. If you're a proven team leader who has had responsibility for client initiatives and brand development, this may be the job for you!
Our ideal candidate:
- Works closely with client to determine the overall strategy and marketing plans
- Acts as a facilitator and leader in active problem-solving
- Provides strategic leadership and input to the internal team
- Has led accounts and owned client relationships
- Is comfortable working autonomously with high-level support
- Collaborates with team leads from other functional departments to drive results
- Provides strategic input and comments on developing creative/copy/strategy
- Provides key updates to senior management
- Is a lead partner with the creative team, production staff, and clients in managing short and long-term projects that span multiple mediums, including print, interactive, and TV/video
- Continuously seeks strategic new business opportunities within existing client relationships
- Ensures that our work exceeds the expectations of our clients
- 5 -10 years minimum experience working in a fast-paced agency REQUIRED
- Experience with pharma clients REQUIRED
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven success in developing client relationships
- Proven success in identifying opportunities for account growth
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Attention to detail
- Great sense of humor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please note this role is based out of our Philadelphia location.
NO STAFFING AGENCIES, PLEASE