Inventory Control Clerk
- Salaried Position Job Grade/Poste salarié Grade de poste: Job Grade 1/Niveau d'emploi 1
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully
WHAT'S THE JOB?
Reporting to the Manager, Materials, the Inventory Control Clerk provides support to the WAF West Warehouse and WA Order Desk team. The Inventory Control Clerk will be required to perform an array of administrative duties that facilitate the day to day operations of Warehouse and Order Desk teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role performs some or all of the following duties:
- Provide support to Warehouse and Order Desk teams in dealing with AP/invoicing concerns
- Provide support to Warehouse and Order Desk teams in dealing with shipping errors/concerns from vendors
- Complete regularly-occurring reporting as required
- Ensure compliance with and suggest appropriate changes to internal controls
- Creation of Purchase Orders & Sales Orders as required
- Support in inventory management including data entry, adjustments and other transactions
- Support in managing Inventory Catalogue
- Provide task-orientated support to Warehouse/Order Desk teams to support as required
- Other related duties incidental to the work described herein
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience with Purchasing/Inventory Management a benefit
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience and knowledge related to Invoicing and Accounts Payable
- Demonstrated ability to use technology to add value to our work
- Familiarity with NetSuite an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to manage a fluctuating workload and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Results oriented team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Ability to work with little or no supervision; ability to use good judgment and take initiative
- Attention to health/safety of self and co-workers
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Employee Referral Program
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
- A true ability to leave your mark and not just be a cog in a giant machine
- Office environment, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Potentially requiring additional working hours as required to ensure business needs are met
- Trained, as necessary, in required safety protocols
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.