WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
As the Cleaning Supervisor, reporting to the Account Director, you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day cleaning operations of the retail and office portfolio ensuring they are clean and safe for the building tenants, customers, and employees.
Your work will include:
- Can prioritize and respond in a timely fashion to all client requests
- Ensure cleanliness of the facility at all times
- Ensure all frontline staff are assigned duties and deployed to their area of work
- Ensure all keys, radios, phones and any other equipment is accounted for at the end of each shift
- Promote Health and Safety within the team and raise awareness amongst all the staff of appropriate Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain records and submit reports concerning personnel, equipment, supplies and general non-routine activities
- As part of the team, take delivery of cleaning products/equipment and relocate to relevant storage areas and take necessary action to correct any equipment in need of repair or replacement
- Investigates incidents/injuries/near misses to determine root cause and immediately implement any corrective actions – Reports injuries within 24-hours
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Hands-on involvement and exposure to the aviation industry.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On site parking pass.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in a cleaning environment and supervising a team
- Health and Safety experience including understanding the Supervisors responsibilities under the Occupational Heath and Safety Act
- Resilience, with the ability to work under pressure; This is a 24/7 business environment. Supervisors will be required to work the hours that will encompass the core shift hours for client visits.
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Adapt to operational changes as required/instructed by management from time-to-time
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.