Exterior Cleaner - Weekends
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
As an Exterior Cleaner, you will ensure the over-all cleanliness of the exterior areas of The Lynden Park Mall. This a part time position on weekends, with some available shifts through the week.
Your work will include:
- Sweep cigarette butts and litters, pine cones, leaves etc.
- Sweep under tables
- Remove garbage and wipe down garbage bins
- Operate various equipment (sweeper, blower, etc.)
- Remove stickers and graffiti if needed
- Report maintenance issues
- Attend all required health and safety training and use PPE where indicated
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that's more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be able to work outside in different weather conditions
- Able to communicate with supervisor, Client and general public
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.