WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
At Dexterra Group, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
As a Custodian, you will ensure the over-all cleanliness of our facilities to the highest level. Full time between 30 - 37.5 hours/week.
- Maintaining the floors, washrooms and garbage bins of the facility
- Cleaning and sanitizing that includes washrooms, common and play areas
- Replenishing any used or missing supplies (toilet rolls, hand towels, hand soap)
- Dusting all visible surfaces within reach which includes phone booths, counter tops, pillars, lighting fixtures, window ledges and vents
- Spot cleaning all lobby floors and wash thoroughly as required
- Vacuuming all entrance mats in lobbies
- Sweeping and mopping including stairwells
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A great attitude!
- Floor care experience an asset (able to scrub, buff and polish floors)
- Must be comfortable standing for a long period of time
- Must be comfortable using cleaning products
- Able to communicate with supervisor, Client and general public
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- A clear criminal background and reliability clearance is required for this role.
- Minimum 5 years residing in Canada
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that's more important than ever!
- Employee Referral Program!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.