Contract Administrator - Joint Venture - Bilingual (French & English)
- Salaried Position Job Grade/Poste salarié Grade de poste: Job Grade 3/Niveau d'emploi 3
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
Reporting to the Manager, Contract Administration, the JV Contract Administrator will be part of the team responsible for the administration and management of all contracts for the WAFES Business unit and ensures corporate policies governing contracts are adhered to. As part of the Contract Administration team, the JV Contract Administrator is also responsible for management of joint venture partnerships and communicating contractual terms to multiple client groups within the organization to enable adherence to the terms and conditions of contracts, in both French and English.
The JV Contract Administrator performs some or all the following duties:
- Prepare, review, and evaluate contracts, contract amendments and change orders for all divisions in the business unit.
- Interpret contractual legal language and create summaries using common terminology.
- Verify and communicate billing with clients and facilitate adjustments based on feedback.
- Support in $5M monthly payment certificates, contributing to DSO KPI.
- Prepare and issue letters, memorandums, and approval documents related to contractual manners.
- Assist in the contract process to ensure corporate policies are adhere to.
- Reconcile and report on all invoicing as per the contract.
- Collaboratively work with Sales and Operations teams to find solutions regarding challenges or issues with the administration of contracts.
- Central point of contract for organization support with contract billing and execution.
- Collect and review backup documentation for contract billing.
- Track key performance indicators for reporting to leadership team.
- Maintain a general sense and knowledge of industry activities in order to advise/consult on contract related issues.
- Identify continuous process improvements.
- Other duties as required.
- Track required documentation (financial, board documents etc.) for each partnership.
- Certify all required documents include board member and all other mandatory signatures.
- Use document control process for all partnership documents and contracts.
- Assist in facilitation of meetings and document action items.
- Attend board meetings requiring representation and facilitate official minutes with action items.
- In collaboration with various internal teams, manage financial obligations for numerous partnerships.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fluent in English and French is required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a contracts administration position is required.
- 3 to 5 years commercial/business in an entrepreneurial environment would be an asset.
- Accounting and/or legal experience would be an asset.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the use of the MS Office suite.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work across various teams.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Security - in a time when other companies are downsizing, we are growing
- Working out of a regional office with a flexible work schedule.
- Employee Referral Program
- Travel may be required
- Benefits coverage starting on day one
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.