Plumber - Dexterra
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
The Plumber is responsible to inspect, install, repair and replace piping, fittings and plumbing fixtures to maintain domestic hot and cold-water system, heating water system, drainage system and related plumbing fixtures.
Your work will include:
- Installation of hot water tanks, bathtubs, sinks, toilets, showers, laundry tubs, kitchen sinks and all faucets.
- Repair/Replace Main shut off and outside taps
- Auger of all drain types including operation of drain camera and location.
- Repair and replacement of all piping including stack vents.
- Maintenance work required for any plumbing task.
- Ensure all jobs are completed as per the specifications of the contracts
- Must maintain required logs – timesheet, mileage, invoices, safety logs and others as required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that's more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be a licensed plumber or apprentice
- Must participate in educational programs and in-service training
- Must have a clean driving abstract
- A clear criminal record check is required for this role.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.