Cleaner (Light Duty) - Afternoon
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
As a light duty Cleaner, you will ensure the over-all cleanliness of our facilities to the highest level. Afternoon shift Monday - Friday 6:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Your work will include:
- Maintaining the floors; vacuuming as needed and damp mopping small areas of hard surface floors
- Cleaning and sanitizing that includes washrooms, common and entrance areas
- Replenishing any used or missing supplies (toilet rolls, hand towels, hand soap)
- Dusting office cubicles
- Cleaning and polishing chrome and other polished metal surfaces
- Spot cleaning walls, partitions, light switches and doors, window sills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Hourly Rate $17.00
- Be part of an industry that's more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Floor care experience an asset (able to scrub, buff and polish floors)
- Knowledge of stripping and waxing the floor is an asset
- Able to communicate with supervisor, Client and general public
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- WHIMIS certified (Training can be supplied)
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.