WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
The Office Administrator is responsible for supporting the Account Director. Monday to Friday 8am-4pm, $18.00 per hour.
Your work will include:
- Supply Tracking, Ordering and Reports
- Health & Safety and monthly reports.
- Equipment Tracking, Repairs, Parts Orders
- All other tasks as assigned by Account Director.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that's more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent communication skills including listening, probing, reading, and writing
- Experience working with a diverse staff component
- Customer Service
- Computer literate with the use of Microsoft Office Suite-Strong Excel
- Ability to multi task in fast paced enviromenet.
- A clear criminal record check is required in this role
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.