- 134 Primrose Drive, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
As a Cleaner, you will ensure the over-all cleanliness of our facilities to the highest level. The Seasonal schedule begins on December 1 and ends on December 31, the available shift are 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Your work will include:
- Maintaining the floors, washrooms and garbage bins of the facility
- Cleaning and sanitizing that includes washrooms, common and entrance areas
- Replenishing any used or missing supplies (toilet rolls, hand towels, hand soap)
- Dusting all visible surfaces within reach which includes counter tops, pillars, lighting fixtures, window ledges and vents
- Spot cleaning all lobby floors and wash thoroughly as required
- Vacuuming all entrance mats in lobbies
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that's more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Floor care experience an asset (able to scrub, buff and polish floors)
- Able to operate cleaning equipment and machine (Auto scrubber, swing machine, burnisher and any others required)
- Able to communicate with supervisor, Client and general public
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- WHIMIS certified (Training can be supplied)
- Ability to bend, turn, stoop, stand, reach high and low, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for 3 to 8 hours per shift.
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.