Porter - Days
- 201 1 Ave S, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1J9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
The day Porter will ensure a sanitary environment, securing and maintaining tools/equipment used to perform the day to day work and performing other duties as assigned or requested. This position is Part Time job from 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Your work will include:
- Cleaning and sanitizing that includes washrooms, common areas and entrances
- Replenish any used or missing supplies (toilet rolls, hand towels, hand soap)
- Dust all visible surfaces within reach which includes phone booths, counter tops, pillars, lighting fixtures, window ledges and vents
- Spot clean all lobby floors and wash thoroughly as required
- Vacuum all entrance mats in lobbies
- Wash and polish floor as per weekly schedule provided by supervisor
- Participate in educational programs and in-service trainings.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that's more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A great attitude!
- A good communicator with interpersonal skills.
- Floor care experience an asset (able to scrub, buff and polish floors);
- Knowledge of stripping and waxing the floor is an asset;
- Able to operate cleaning equipment and machine;
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act and Workplace Hazardous Materials.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.