- 1400 Barry Downe Rd, Sudbury, ON P3A 6B9, Canada
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
We're looking for a motivated, quality-driven Cleaner/Housekeeper to join our team. The Cleaner/Housekeeper will ensure a sanitary environment, securing and maintaining tools/equipment used to perform the day to day work and performing other duties as assigned or requested.
This position offers a part-time schedule with varying hours.
Your work will include:
- Maintaining the floors; vacumming carpets and dry/wet mopping floors
- Cleaning and sanitizing that includes washrooms, common and entrance areas
- Replenishing any used or missing supplies (toilet rolls, hand towels, hand soap)
- Dusting all visible surfaces within reach which includes counter tops, pillars, lighting fixtures, window ledges and vents
- Wipes and polishes office furniture and glass windows
- Spot cleaning walls, partitions, light switches and doors
- Cleaning and polishing chrome and stainless steel
- Adhere to the Occupational Health & Safety Act and related legislation.
- Participate in educational programs and in-service trainings.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that's more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A great attitude! Team Player!
- Able to communicate with supervisor, Client and general public
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- WHMIS certified (Training can be supplied)
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
- Cleaning experience is considered an asset
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.