- 201 1 Ave S, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1J9, Canada
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
As a Cleaning Supervisor, reporting to the Manager, you will supervise the cleaning and services of an assigned area within the budget required to maintain company and customer quality standards.
Your work will include:
- Assists with controlling budgeted hours for the assigned location.
- Assigns daily tasks and responsibilities to employees.
- Inspects the work on an ongoing basis to ensure performance is at the expected levels.
- Assists with site training of new cleaning personnel
- Trains and implements Health & Safety procedures and ensures that safety devices and PPE are available and properly utilized.
- Maintains time keeping records for cleaning personnel.
- Respond to customer requests and ensure follow up.
- Responsible for inventory control and the daily Preventative Maintenance Program.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an industry that's more important than ever!
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Whereas other companies are downsizing, we are growing!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 2 years' cleaning and supervisory experience in a large facility.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a unionized environment, ability to work with Collective Agreement and provide guidelines and execution.
- Flexible start and end times as needed, weekend and statutory holiday work are required.
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.