- SK-16, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Dexterra, is a dedicated, integrated services company that provides quality integrated facilities management, workforce accommodations and forestry services for our clients across Canada in the natural resources, aviation, defence, retail, commercial and healthcare sectors.
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
Because, service matters!
To maintain the floors, washrooms and garbage bins ,offices and complete other cleaning duties as assigned
Must be able to work full-time including weekends if needed.
Looking for the afternoon shift-3-11pm
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Cleaning and sanitizing that includes washrooms, common and play areas
- Replenish any used or missing supplies (toilet rolls, hand towels, hand soap)
- Dust all visible surfaces within reach which includes phone booths, counter tops, pillars, lighting fixtures, window ledges
- Spot clean all lobby floors and wash thoroughly as required
- Vacuum all entrance mats in lobbies
- Clean elevator / escalator, rails and glass and floors.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer an excellent benefits package after 3 months of employment.
- Competitive wage.Starting at 12.50 pr.hr.
- The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly with others.
- This position will involve access to secured areas . Any successful candidate will be required to qualify for Security Clearance – Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC) through Transport Canada. Have a birth certificate or to date PR card.
- High School Diploma would be preferred
- Able to operate cleaning equipment and machine
- Able to clearly communicate with Supervisors,and general public
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
As an employer of choice, we treat all our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
We invite you to join us by sending us your resume at https://dexterra.com/careers/
Please quote the job title in the subject line. As well include your personal phone number, and personal e mail.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.