Porter / Relief
- 1320 Trans-Canada Hwy, Kamloops, BC V1S 1J2, Canada
Dexterra, is a dedicated, integrated services company that provides quality integrated facilities management, workforce accommodations and forestry services for our clients across Canada in the natural resources, aviation, defence, retail, commercial and healthcare sectors.
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
Because, service matters!
Dexterra is devoted to providing excellence in service everyday. To go the extra distance to keep our clients and our customers satisfied. Come join our team!
To maintain the floors, washrooms and garbage bins of the facility/ Admin offices and complete other cleaning duties as assigned
Must be able to work full-time or a minimum of three shifts per week
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Cleaning and sanitizing that includes washrooms, common and play areas
- Replenish any used or missing supplies (toilet rolls, hand towels, hand soap)
- Dust all visible surfaces within reach which includes phone booths, counter tops, pillars, lighting fixtures, window ledges and vents
- Spot clean all lobby floors and wash thoroughly as required
- Vacuum all entrance mats in lobbies
- Clean elevator / escalator floor guides, rails and cabs
- Wash and polish floor as per weekly schedule provided by supervisor
- Sweep, mop or pressure wash staircases in the parking lot outside of the building
- Other reasonable requests from management.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive wage.
- The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly with others.
- This position will involve access to secured areas of the Mall. Any successful candidate will be required to qualify for a Background Check.
- Must be able to be on their feet and have good flexibility
- Must be able to lift more that 20 lbs.
- High School Diploma would be preferred
- Able to operate cleaning equipment and machine
- Able to clearly communicate with Supervisors, Clients and general public
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Driver's Licence preferred but not necessary
As an employer of choice, we treat all our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
We invite you to join us by sending us your resume at https://dexterra.com/careers/
Please quote the job title in the subject line. As well include your personal phone number, and personal e mail.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Currently, we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies.