Technology Solutions Manager
- 6535 Millcreek Dr, Mississauga, ON L5N, Canada
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
As a Technology Solutions Manager, reporting to the Vice President Services, Solutions & Implementation, you will support the activities of continuously developing the services offering. You will also assist with implementation of best practice solutions for new and existing business across the country.
Working as part of the central engineering support function within the business, Technology Solutions Manager will be expected to positively contribute to the performance, growth and profitability of the business. This includes providing support to the bid team during tenders and identifying solutions to optimize the operations on current facilities.
Your work will include:
- Responsible for the execution and monitoring of the Technology Development Strategic Plan.
- Champion and lead transformative technology projects within the business to support business growth and competitive advantage
- Identify innovative ways to add value and reduce costs within the Services business.
- Develop plans and roadmaps informing strategy for future implementation of technologies.
- Engage operational management to deliver cost effective technology driven solutions and services.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with technology investments.
- To develop our existing technology tools and bed them into the existing operational contracts.
- Assists activities to support operational delivery and growth.
- Work in partnership with other areas of the business to assess operational delivery and working to provide a best practice solution.
- To implement initiatives to ensure best practice is adopted by all our contracts.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A place where people matter, not only at work but in the community
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
- Job security as we are in growth mode
- Very competitive compensation package
- Benefits coverage starts on your first day
- Multiple career paths and advancement opportunities through various Dexterra Group divisions.
Follow Dexterra Group on LinkedIn.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelors and/or Diploma in MIS/Technology/Computer Science (or Business Administration)
- Project Management certification is an asset
- 7+ years of Information Technology experience, with some direct experience managing IT operations
- 5 + years in business solution management and project management
- Budget development, management and reporting experience is an asset.
- Program development and implementation is an asset.
- Knowledge of FM, construction, property management, and/or consulting related to buildings is an asset
- High performer who has the ability to handle multiple or concurrent tasks
- Fundamental project management experience and working within high performing small teams
- Operations Software application expertise
- Expertise in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe DC or equivalents
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.