- Victoria, victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to work in a fast paced productive environment that rewards hard work and creativity? Then we want you!
With over 25 years of experience in the remote camp business we are a leader in remote camp catering. We understand that superior food service is essential to our success and that it starts with motivated and well trained staff. Come and join our team! Well over 50% of our applicants have been referred by existing employees who recommended Outland Camps to their friends and colleagues.
Outland is always looking for General Helpers to Red Seal individuals. Apply today!
· Assisting in the preparation of all food items
· Meal service to guests
· Washing dishes
· Stocking lunch fridges and food service lines
· Cleaning dining room and kitchen as required
· Ensuring all table standards are met for meal service
· Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
· Climb ladders or stairs.
· Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
· Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
· Work with arms above shoulder height.
· Camp experience considered an asset
· Good attitude and willingness to learn
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Must have an acceptable Criminal Records Check
Pay is discussed during the interview process.
Thank you for applying with Outland. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.