- 5915 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1T1, Canada
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
As an Application Analyst, reporting to the Financial Systems Manager, you will execute both technical and analytical functions to ensure smooth flow of business in the organization. The successful candidate will lead the maintenance and some development of critical business systems such as NetSuite, Oracle PBCS, MS Dynamics GP 2015, and a modern Azure data warehouse and tabular model with Power BI.
Your work will include:
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes.
- Documenting stakeholder requirements, and collaborate with all necessary stakeholders to determine scope items.
- Testing software based on Dexterra Group's best practices and specifications.
- Implementation of our core ERP systems for areas not currently on NetSuite/Oracle PBCS.
- Responsible for supporting the achievement of Service Level Expectations (SLE) for supported applications.
- Developing and maintaining an effective work intake and management process.
- Following the development, and release of processes, procedures and systems required to accomplish goals.
- Representing the team at various cross functional meetings and/or projects; promote existing and new programs and/or policies.
- Participating on teams or projects which recommend, coordinate, and implement changes and/or improvements to products or systems.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Security - in a time when other companies are downsizing, we are growing
- Very competitive compensation package
- Benefits start on your first day
- Advancement opportunities
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
Follow Dexterra Group on LinkedIn.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related field.
- 4+ years of IT experience working as a Functional, Data, Application or Business Analyst.
- Experience with NetSuite.
- Experience with Oracle PBCS, MS Dynamics GP 2015, Jonas Construction Software, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory, Azure Automation, Power BI and/or MS SQL Server considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of business process and supporting technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated team player with ability to learn quickly.
- Aptitude to understand and resolve complex issues, and excellent customer-service skills.
- Possess adaptability and change friendly attitude.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.