- 286 Plant Rd, Chalk River, ON K0J 1J0, Canada
Dexterra, is a dedicated, integrated services company that provides quality integrated facilities management, workforce accommodations and forestry services for our clients across Canada in the natural resources, aviation, defence, retail, commercial and healthcare sectors.
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
Because, service matters!
Cleaner - Understands and demonstrates general cleaning of public areas for all interior surfaces, furnishings and equipment. This includes dust mopping and damp mopping of floors; floor waxing and finishing, vacuuming of carpets and matting; sanitizing toilets, sinks, urinals, tubs and showers; restocking of washroom supplies, liquid hand soap; waste removal.
- Able to operate cleaning equipment
- Floor cleaning, including waxing and finishing
- Able to communicate with supervisor, Client and general public
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude, reliable and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to obtain Security Clearances
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
As an employer of choice, we treat all our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Currently, we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies.