- 105 Rue Salaberry, Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 3Y6, Canada
Dexterra, is a dedicated, integrated services company that provides quality integrated facilities management, workforce accommodations and forestry services for our clients across Canada in the natural resources, aviation, defence, retail, commercial and healthcare sectors.
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
Because, service matters!
The objective of this notice is to identify talent within the market for opportunities Dexterra has in the pipeline which you may be interested in. Please register your interest today and get yourself recognized for your competency by a leader in Integrated Facilities Management.
To register, please click on the below apply button and submit your coverletter resume.
Dexterra is currently seeking an Account Director for an upcoming contract opportunity.
If secured the anticipated project will provide full oversight of facilities and custodial services and leadership of our team of staff.
If successful, you will be client facing and responsible for the successful execution of the scope of project as well as delivering on key deliverables for our company, including managing profit and loss, human resources, operational excellence and the health and safety of our employees.
Revenue and Profitable Leadership
- Works with a mindset of increasing revenue and profit
- Provides continuing and consistent guidance, leadership and support
- Works toward ensuring Dexterra is viewed as a value-add service provider
- Understands that client retention is embedded as a daily process through thoughtful action and attitude, utilizing the Tenacity Client for Life methodology
- Ensures a visible Account-level presence to foster and maintain effective working relationship with all Clients
- Establishes and maintains a professional, trusting and positive working relationship with clients
- Aligns key Dexterra contacts with like positions or titles within the client organization and create a relationship matrix (Web of Influence)
- Ability to communicate performance expectations, monitor and reward performance to ensure plans, goals and budgets are met
- Develops and facilitates developmental experiences for effective job performance
- Ensures Dexterra People have clarity of Vision and live our Values in the delivery of high-quality services
- Acts as a talent scout using networks to help identify, recruit and vet proposed Dexterra People
- Ensures succession plans are regularly reviewed and plans for career growth are supported by a personal development plan
- Provides immediate performance recognition and feedback and as per Performance Discussion Cycle
Sales and Growth:
- Identifies new opportunities to market and sell new products and services within existing clients or to new clients.
- Has a strategic selling mindset and utilizes the Miller Heiman sales methodology and process
- Stays abreast of trends in Client environments, economic and competitive forces, managing the Value Gap
Business Development and Revenue Generation:
- Maintains awareness and capitalizes on organic growth opportunities with existing Client base
- Advisor on bids to ensure elements important to the Client are captured
- Using networks, helps identify and recruit staff
Resource Planning and Management
- Plans and oversees Services team to ensure strength of operations
- Assess workloads, matching existing personnel resource needs to operational demands
- Coaches and prepares Services team for job requirements and operational excellence
- As required by the company and/or Performance Delivery Review Cycle conduct timely performance development feedback/direction regarding performance
Training and Hiring
- Develops, trains, hires and supports Dexterra People
- Ensure that the right People are in the right jobs at the proper time
Safety and Quality Assurance
- Ensures Safety of operations is paramount consideration always
- Ensures and promotes Dexterra’s quality image
- Ensures a visible Account-level presence to foster and maintain effective working relationship with client.
- Maintains and strengthens client relationship through customer service excellence
- Establishes and maintains a professional, trusting and positive working relationships with clients
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Impact & Influence
- Leadership capability and presence
- Results orientation/operational excellence
- Holding self and others accountable
- Ensures everyone has a voice
- Attention to detail
- Uses information technology effectively
- Professionally inserts oneself to gain insight to Client values and retention considerations
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 5 years of operational experience in Integrated Facilities Management
- Federal Government Security Clearance preferred
- Awareness of technical elements needed to deliver services support
- Attracts, develops and retains employees, providing a safe, supportive work environment, supporting People strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
KEY MEMBERS OF YOUR COMMUNITY
Manager: DM, ROD or RVP
Reports: Manager, Supervisor or front-line Dexterra People
Peers: Other Account Directors
As an employer of choice, we treat all our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
Dexterra is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in these processes