- 100 King St W, Hamilton, ON L8P 1A2, Canada
Dexterra, is a dedicated, integrated services company that provides quality integrated facilities management, workforce accommodations and forestry services for our clients across Canada in the natural resources, aviation, defence, retail, commercial and healthcare sectors.
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
Because, service matters!
Must be able to work full-time
Afternoon Shift - 2:00 pm- 10.00pm Saturday-Wednesday off Thursday-Friday
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Cleaning and sanitizing that includes washrooms, common areas
- Replenish any used or missing supplies (toilet rolls, hand towels, hand soap)
- Dust all visible surfaces within reach
- Spot clean all floors and wash thoroughly as required
- Clean elevator / escalator floor guides and rails
- Clean door glass
- Wipe down waste containers and benches
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly with others.
- A clean police check is required
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
As an employer of choice, we treat all our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
We invite you to join us by sending us your resume at [email protected]
Please quote the job title in the subject line. As well include your personal phone number, and personal e mail.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.