Information Security Consultant/Auditor
- Contract type: Fixed-term contract
INTEGRITY part of Devoteam is a leading company, specialised in Information Security, founded in 2009 by professionals recognized in their fields of expertise and composed of employees who combine high experience in their sectors of activity, with relevant national and international certifications in each of the areas.
Certified in ISO 27001 and ISO 9001, PCI certified and CREST accredited, INTEGRITY provides services to a considerable number of clients operating in more than 20 countries.
Totally exempt and independent of vendors, INTEGRITY creates and delivers value-added managed services for today's Cybersecurity challenges that combine its expertise and proprietary technology to consistently and effectively reduce its clients' cyber risk.
We are looking for a Information Security Consultant/Auditor.
The candidate will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Participation in Information Security Consulting projects;
- Be involved in the preparation, decided, monitored and completed projects;
- Hold project start-up meetings, follow-up and situation points with clients;
- Prepare the project deliverables and ensure their quality in accordance with the registered practices;
- Develop and manage the partnership relationship with customers in order to ensure their satisfaction;
- Influence and participate in the continuous improvement of projects, practices and consulting initiatives.
The candidate should have:
- Degree in engineering in technological areas (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Success in the ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer certification exam (preferred);
- Knowledge and experience in implementing ISO systems (preferred);
- Knowledge and experience in GDPR projects (preferred);
- Knowledge of CNCS QNRCS (preferred);
- Knowledge of the NIS Directive (preferred);
- Knowledge of ANACOM Regulation No. 303/2019 (preferred);
- Willingness to work in Information Security Consulting;
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity and responsibility;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Ability to organize, analyze and solve problems.
What we offer:
- Professional development and monitoring talent;
- Commitment to our employees' development;
- Collaboration in a company that is constantly growing and evolving;
- Strong organizational culture: collaboration, sharing, flexibility, integrity and low ego.
Would you like to join our team? Then send your CV.